Friday, February 03, 2006




So on that last blog I published a couple of pictures from the area in which I live. The women that are standing in a group are from the village, they love it when I come out and play with their kids and eat with them. They always want me to stay and get married in the village but somehow I manage to escape eachtime, now I think that they think it is humorous. Anyways maybe some of these picture will give you an idea of what Kurigram is like. On this blog I have provided a rather gory picture, this is of the sacrifice. I thought it was pretty cool, but I am sure the PETA people would tend to disagree. The next picture is of the kids in my neighborhood area, they are the ones that will be going hungry tonight because their parents livelyhood was destroyed. Many of my friends lost everything that they have because of the government, and believe me they are not happy about it. They were crying at first but now they are really pissed, I have a feeling that someone is going to pay really soon. I just hope it is not me, I asked them to tell me before they went off and did something crazy. I am sure they will, or at least as long as I keep going for tea.....oh wait that was destroyed, my favorite tea stall was torn down as well. Well maybe they will at least let me get out of dodge before the revolution begins. Believe me it is coming soon....and I am about to have front row seats.

Allah Hafez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home