Sunday, January 15, 2006


I would like to thank Ben for posting the pictures. the first picture of me is a little old, it is from about three months ago while I was still living in Gazipur. The other various pictures of people are from different places in the country. the girl posing in the yellow dress was my host sister Ranu, she absolutely loved my camera. the other one of me in front of the Barbie poster is on my birthday. all the people in the building got together to celebrate and decorate the house and that was one of the various decorations. hopefully some of these pictures will put some of me life into perspective, well maybe not in perspective but at least it will give an idea of what it is like. hopefully I will be able to continue to post pictures in the future, I think that some times pictures are worth a thousand words. The picture with this blog is of Rumpa and Amitah my two favorite children, they live out in the village with the rest of my family.

GW: it depends on how conservative or radical you are. most people have one or maybe two wives in separate cities. but in some villages on male will father many children to different mothers. now I am working number six or seven, I have begun to lose count. I am just kidding for everyone out there who doesn't take my humor with a grain of salt.

I am glad to see more people are reading the blog, I will try to not to bore you out of your minds.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Jack, I have friends who don't even hardly know you who are completely facinated with your postings. Quit talking about being boring, cause thats the last thing you are. Also, John Clark says hi. He said you two used to hang out in junior high.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home