Thursday, October 19, 2006


This is another picture of my site, i thought it captured the sunset well. It looks like this just about everynight, ahhh what a relaxing atmoshpere, no matter how hard i work during the day i will be able to relax to this at night.








I took this picture last night, this is my host family. We are giving our families gifts when we leave, so a few of us thought it would be nice to give our families pictures of us together. Anyways I thought it was a nice picture.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackson...if you were near me, after I just saw those pictures, I'd punch you and run. Jealous is an understatement.

What a world man, from the Desh to 'dat... Keep rockin'.

If ever in the mood for mutton and vodka, take a little trip to the Asian steppe, it doesn't have the ocean, but the sites are just as glorious and leave you with an awe you just can't shake. There's always room on the Ger floor for a fellow B(8)ideshi.

another day,
-leif

p.s. just got all the 'SC scores for the last few weeks... look like your pigs folded again against us a few weeks back! Hey, but Fight On!

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, GLAD YOUR HAVIN FUN. DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD YET, BUT THE HOGS ARE 8 AND 1. PEOPLE UP HERE ARE TALKING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home