Sunday, August 27, 2006



This my back yard, my house is on the hill to the left, so no the shack is not mine it is my neighbors. It is really nice and mellow here, the old man who lives here is nice and always likes to talk.














This is along the trail on the way to the training site, i have to walk it every day rain or shine. It is really beautiful and calm, except for the occasional snake here and there, but that is what the machete is for.










This is our training site, pretty rustic huh. This was built by the last group that came through, they call these ranchos, almost every family has one. They are really nice because this is where you hang your hammock up and read a book.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were an Arkansawyer,I didn't know you were from Kansas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home